God can take your ordinary and make it extraordinary when you follow Him.
8 At Rephidim, Amalek came and fought against Israel. 9 Moses said to Joshua, “Select some men for us and go fight against Amalek. Tomorrow I will stand on the hilltop with God’s staff in my hand.” 10 Joshua did as Moses had told him, and fought against Amalek, while Moses, Aaron, and Hur went up to the top of the hill. 11 While Moses held up his hand, Israel prevailed, but whenever he put his hand down, Amalek prevailed. 12 When Moses’ hands grew heavy, they took a stone and put it under him, and he sat down on it. Then Aaron and Hur supported his hands, one on one side and one on the other so that his hands remained steady until the sun went down. 13 So Joshua defeated Amalek and his army with the sword.
- Everyone Has A Part To Play
- Who are you taking with you?
- The Burden Of The Battle
- The Battle Was To Big For One Man
- What’s Going To Be The Difference Between This Time And The Last Time
- So many believe the solution is fighting harder
- It doesn’t matter how hard you fight… What matters most is…Who Is On Your Mountain
1 Moses answered, “What if they do not believe me or listen to me and say, ‘The LORD did not appear to you’?” 2 Then the LORD said to him, “What is that in your hand?” “A staff,” he replied. 3 The LORD said, “Throw it on the ground.” Moses threw it on the ground and it became a snake, and he ran from it. 4 Then the LORD said to him, “Reach out your hand and take it by the tail.” So Moses reached out and took hold of the snake and it turned back into a staff in his hand. 5 “This,” said the LORD, “is so that they may believe that the LORD, the God of their fathers—the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob—has appeared to you.”
- What Are You Holding On To?
- The staff reminded him of “what could have been” and “what almost was”
- Throw It Down
- I Dare You To Recklessly Pick Up What I Have Prepared For You
20 So Moses took his wife and sons, put them on a donkey and started back to Egypt. And he took the staff of God in his hand.
- Better Together Was Not Made On The Mountain
- Yours Must Become His
- Better Together Is The Result