Your job is not the production, your job is the planting.
4 One who watches the wind will not sow, and the one who looks at the clouds will not reap. 5 Just as you don’t know the path of the wind, or how bones develop in the womb of a pregnant woman, so you don’t know the work of God who makes everything. 6 In the morning sow your seed, and at evening do not let your hand rest, because you don’t know which will succeed, whether one or the other, or if both of them will be equally good.
- Waiting And Watching Won’t Get You Out Of The Drought
- You Don’t Know
- When the ship is about to break, you don’t know how God is going to appear. You don’t know how you are going to make it to the other side
- When you staring at the tallest wall you have ever seen, you don’t know how God will reduce it to rubble and raise His banner without even a punch being thrown
- When your deliverer appears to be dead, you don’t how his promises could still prevail. You don’t know how he could bring beauty from your ashes. You can’t conceive of one possible way this could turn out well
24 Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit. 25 Whoever loves his life loses it, and whoever hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life.
Something had to die so that something else could live
- We Are Going To Sow Ourselves Into The Next Season
- It doesn’t matter what the weather says… Sow the seed
- The outcome is decided by God’s response to man’s obedience
6 He who goes out weeping, bearing the seed for sowing, shall come home with shouts of joy, bringing his sheaves with him.