The fact that people are lost and dying should consume you. At some point, you have to arrive at whatever it takes.
10 I found that the very commandment that was intended to bring life actually brought death. 11 For sin, seizing the opportunity afforded by the commandment, deceived me, and through the commandment put me to death.
- We Have A Puzzle Problem
- We can likely solve the simple tasks
- What happens when I speed it up?
- Pretty soon, I am overwhelmed and there is not enough space?
1 Corinthians 9:22
19 Although I am a free man and not anyone’s slave, I have made myself a slave to all, in order to win more people. 20 To the Jews I became like a Jew, to win Jews…21 To those who are without that (Gentiles), like one without the law—not being without God’s law but within Christ’s law—to win those without the law. 22 To the weak I became weak, in order to win the weak. I have become all things to all people, so that I may by every possible means save some.
- Slave To All
- Common Excuses
- Not My People, Not My Problem
- We lack empathy for their pain
- We lack motivation for their situation
- Zeigarnic Effect – information for completed tasks evaporates. Information for uncompleted tasks is retained
- Invitation Versus Culmination
- Jesus is not the end, he is the beginning
- Adaptation Without Alteration
- I cannot mess with the message
- I cannot tweak God’s truth
- “I am the part that must be molded and my approach modified”
- He is working on me not the message
- There is nothing wrong with the message, it’s me, the delivery mechanism that needs refinement
- Whatever It Takes
- What Am I Willing To Flex So That Others Might Find Faith? Personality/schedule
- What Am I Willing To Give In Order To Get People To The Cross?
- What Am I Willing To Sacrifice To Save One More Sinner?
- What Am I Willing To Stop So That Others Might Be Able To Start?
- Jesus chose the cross over heaven for the 107, so must I!
- Family First – He left the only family he ever had
- No time – He took time out of his eternal running the universe schedule
- Someone else – There was no one else, only he could do it. Only he could pay it. Only he could pave it. Only he could take it. Only he could defeat it. Only he could rise on third day with victory in his hands over death, hell and the grave