What ground do you want to claim?
1 After the death of Moses the servant of the LORD, the LORD said to Joshua son of Nun, Moses’ aide: 2 “Moses my servant is dead. Now then, you and all these people, get ready to cross the Jordan River into the land I am about to give to them—to the Israelites. 3 I will give you every place where you set your foot, as I promised Moses.
5 No one will be able to stand against you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you. 6 Be strong and courageous, because you will lead these people to inherit the land I swore to their ancestors to give them
Hebrews 3:19 So we see that they were unable to enter because of unbelief.
- Two Opportunities At The Same Open Door
- The First Generation – They Were Unable Because Of Unbelief
- We Must Walk It If We Want It
- Effort Is Expected On The Other Side
- It’s Not To Going To Claim Itself
- The Farther You Walk The More You Win, For The Lord, Your Marriage, Your Children
- What ground do you want to claim this weekend?
- Peace That Passes All Understanding
- Love That Replaces And Redeems The Hate
- Courage To Risk
- What are you willing to do to get it?
- What part of the process needs to change?
- What might have to be adjusted or abandoned so that God can advance you to his promise?
- What are you willing to leave so that other areas can live?
- The Water Was A Commercial – The Tag Line – “Believe It”
- I can make a way
- I can get you there
- I can position you where I promised you
- You can go places your unbelieving parents never went