If God gives you a solution, it will work every time.
1 As the crowd was pressing in on Jesus to hear God’s word, He was standing by Lake Gennesaret. 2 He saw two boats at the edge of the lake; the fishermen had left them and were washing their nets. 3 He got into one of the boats, which belonged to Simon, and asked him to put out a little from the land. Then He sat down and was teaching the crowds from the boat.
- He Can Turn Your Every Day Into A Stage
- If You Trust Him With A Little, It Will Lead To A Lot
- It led to a lot publicly, the audience was able to receive a message from God
4 When He had finished speaking, He said to Simon, “Put out into deep water and let down your nets for a catch.” 5a “Teacher,” Simon replied, “we’ve worked hard all night long and caught nothing!
- There Is A Tension Between His Word And Our Will
- Between His Offer And Our Obstinance
- God Is Trying To Make A Transfer
- Beauty for ashes
- Light for darkness
- Hope for the hopeless
- But Our Will Often Opposes God’s Word
- Our will manifests opposition in many forms
- Do We Have Any Routines That Resist His Word?
- Pride Prevents Us From Accepting Coaching
- Father that refused help, cost his son an opportunity to catch
But at Your word, I will let down the nets.” 6 When they did this, they caught a great number of fish, and their nets began to tear.
- His Word Must Win, Our Will Must Lose
- God’s Word Is Not A Suggestion It’s A Solution
- The Solution Is In The Surrender
- I make suggestions to other fisherman that may work
- A God-Guarantee
- God gives solutions that will work
- There Are Things We Don’t Have Access To Without A Transfer Of Trust
- Going from a little to a lot
- Moving to where God says
- Then, doing what God says
- That Catch Was Only Available With Jesus In The Boat
- One more cast with Jesus in the boat
- A Day You Will Never Forget