I know what I need. I know where it’s at. I choose not to suffer anymore.
9 Two are better than one because they have a good reward for their efforts. 10 For if either falls, his companion can lift him up; but pity the one who falls without another to lift him up. 11 Also, if two lie down together, they can keep warm; but how can one person alone keep warm? 12 And if someone overpowers one person, two can resist him. A cord of three strands is not easily broken.
- Every Person Is Going To Have Problems
- Isolation Limits On Every Level
- Falls, Freeze, Feeble
- Together Will Get You Through Some Stuff
- Internal Stuff – Community Lifts
- External Stuff – Community Provides
- Interpersonal Stuff – Community Protects
- We Need Each Other