God can take you down the same road you’ve been down all your life that has lead to nothing & lead you to something in order to save the 107s.
2 Corinthians 5:17
17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!
- Obedience Will Push You Past Your Personal Barriers
- Preference must always submit to value of people (for the 107)
- Authenticity attracts the 107
- Codependency Versus Autonomy – creating a climate the prevents your spouse from being available for God to use them in ministry
- Sin-ical – I’ve been burned, so why try
- Obedience Is Aware Of God’s Process
26 Now an angel of the Lord said to Philip, “Rise and go toward the south to the road that goes down from Jerusalem to Gaza.” This is a desert place. 27 And he rose and went. And there was an Ethiopian, a eunuch, a court official of Candace, queen of the Ethiopians, who was in charge of all her treasure. He had come to Jerusalem to worship 28 and was returning, seated in his chariot, and he was reading the prophet Isaiah. 29 And the Spirit said to Philip, “Go over and join this chariot.”30 So Philip ran to him and heard him reading Isaiah the prophet and asked, “Do you understand what you are reading?” 31 And he said, “How can I, unless someone guides me?
A. There will always be 107s waiting at the intersection of lost and looking
- Obedience To One Opens The Next
- The Intersection Led To An Invitation