Process will always over promise and under deliver.
- The Corrupted Carrot On A Stick
- What if we were lured and lulled into believing life was always in our future not right in front of us?
- Could we fall victim to the “tomorrow mentality”?
- Could we be delaying the discovery of our divine purpose while we settle for the knock off garb of process?
4 though I myself have reason for confidence in the flesh also. If anyone else thinks he has reason for confidence in the flesh, I have more: 5 circumcised on the eighth day, of the people of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, a Hebrew of Hebrews; as to the law, a Pharisee; 6 as to zeal, a persecutor of the church; as to righteousness under the law, blameless. 7 But whatever gain I had, I counted as loss for the sake of Christ. 8 Indeed, I count everything as loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For his sake I have suffered the loss of all things and count them as rubbish, in order that I may gain Christ
- Process Without Purpose
- Paul Had The Process Of Religion Without The Purpose Of God
- Reaching Without Resolve
- Purpose Will Push You Into Adversity
- There will always be opposing forces
- Resistance builds resolve
- It will never be easy
25 About midnight Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns to God, and the prisoners were listening to them, 26 and suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken. And immediately all the doors were opened, and everyone’s bonds were unfastened. 27 When the jailer woke and saw that the prison doors were open, he drew his sword and was about to kill himself, supposing that the prisoners had escaped. 28 But Paul cried with a loud voice, “Do not harm yourself, for we are all here.”
- Purpose Will Provide For You
- The outward appearance is often misleading because you can’t see what’s on the inside
- But when you have purpose you will find the ability to praise your way out of your darkest hour and your deepest hole
- Purpose Will Provide For You In Every Setting
- In The Prison – what constrains you
- In Your Profession – what you do does not define you, why you do it does!
- In Your Pledge – Of “Until Death Parts Us”
- Purpose Will Provide What You Missed
7 But whatever gain I had, I counted as loss for the sake of Christ. 8 Indeed, I count everything as loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For his sake I have suffered the loss of all things and count them as rubbish, in order that I may gain Christ