There’s only one step in the process, correctly labeling who God is.
20 Woe to those who call evil good
and good evil,
who substitute darkness for light
and light for darkness,
who substitute bitter for sweet
and sweet for bitter.
21 Woe to those who are wise in their own opinion
and clever in their own sight.
- Bizarro Labels
- False labels lead us to dark places
- False labels give away our freedom
- False labels come from a heart of rebellion
- They Loved The Wrong Label
- Comforting Lies Versus Difficult Truths
19 And this is the judgment: the light has come into the world, and people loved the darkness rather than the light because their works were evil.
2 Timothy 4:3-4
3 For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions, 4 and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander off into myths.
- How do we move from fails to a future?
- One step – Right Recognition Is Required
- When We Recognize Who He Is, Yahweh Restores
8 I am Yahweh, that is My name;
I will not give My glory to another
or My praise to idols.
16 I will lead the blind along an unfamiliar way;
I will guide them down paths they have never traveled.
I will turn the darkness in front of them into light,
and level out the rough ground.
This is what I will do for them.
I will not abandon them.