We need a love that is greater than our self hate.
- What do labels do?
- They inform our opinions
- They impact our feelings
- They instruct our behavior
- They influence our direction
- The Dungeon Of Depression
- A place to belong
- Meaning purpose
1 I love the LORD because He has heard
my appeal for mercy.
2 Because He has turned His ear to me,
I will call out to Him as long as I live.
3 The ropes of death were wrapped around me,
and the torments of Sheol overcame me;
I encountered trouble and sorrow.
4 Then I called on the name of Yahweh:
“Yahweh, save me!”
5 The LORD is gracious and righteous;
our God is compassionate.
6 The LORD guards the inexperienced;
I was helpless, and He saved me.
7 Return to your rest, my soul,
for the LORD has been good to you.
8 For You, LORD, rescued me from death,
my eyes from tears,
my feet from stumbling.
11 In my alarm I said,
“Everyone is a liar.”
- We Need A Label That Overcomes Our Loneliness
- The Label We Need Is His Name – YAHWEH
- Present To Help
- Able To Deliver
- You Are Never Alone
- We Need A Label To Lead Us
- When We Are Weak
- When Our Emotions Are Spiraling
- When We Believe No One Understands
- When We Generalize Others To Increase Our Skepticism
- “All men”
- “All women”
- “All churches”
- “All employees”
- When We Feel Trapped
- We Need A Love Greater Than Our Self Hate
- A Tale Of Two Fails
- The Gorilla Of Guilt