We all have some things that have defined us. Jesus is calling us to sacrifice the somethings in order to save the someones.
1 One day Peter and John were going up to the temple at the time of prayer—at three in the afternoon. 2 Now a man who was lame from birth was being carried to the temple gate called Beautiful, where he was put every day to beg from those going into the temple courts. 3 When he saw Peter and John about to enter, he asked them for money.
- The Condition Of The 107
- How he looked on the outside is how all of us looked on the inside before we met Jesus
- The Conversation With The 107
- What people think they want is so much less than what God has to give.
- The Conversion Of The 107
- Taking By Right Hand, He Lifted Him. Instantly His Feet And Ankles Became Strong
- Walking, Jumping and Praising God
- Beautiful Is Waiting To Happen
- Letting Go Allows Us To Lift Others
- Jesus Calls Us To Sacrifice the SOMETHINGS So That We Can Save the SOMEONES