Sometime fear can prevent us from moving forward. But, trust God first and he will take care of everything else.
33 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.
20 Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, 21 to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.
3 Not only this, but we also rejoice in sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, 4 and endurance, character, and character, hope. 5 And THIS HOPE does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts through the Holy Spirit who was given to us.
- Fears That Were Faced
- The Mighty Windstar
- Almost Every Great Endeavor Starts With More Gloom Than Glamour
- Sacrifice of working so hard meant being absent which was a new normal
- Freedoms That Were Found
- Wins And Losses
- Learning To Live With Losses
- You can’t let losses prevent you from pouring into the next person
- We pour out because we see potential but the choice is always the challenge the individual must face
- All the losses are bearable because the wins are worth it
- God moment, the young man gave his first tithe $3