How you see Jesus will determine you level of vision.
18 I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people
- Eyes Wide Open Leads Hope
22 “The eye is the lamp of the body. If your eyes are healthy, your whole body will be full of light. 23 But if your eyes are unhealthy, your whole body will be full of darkness.
- Eyes Wide Open Leads To Light
6 “I, the LORD, have called you in righteousness;
I will take hold of your hand.
I will keep you and will make you
to be a covenant for the people
and a light for the Gentiles,
7 to open eyes that are blind,
to free captives from prison
and to release from the dungeon those who sit in darkness.
- Eyes Wide Open Leads To Freedom
- Eyes Wide Open Leads To Release From The Dungeon
17 …I now send you to them 18 to open their eyes so they may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God, that by faith in Me they may receive forgiveness of sins and a share among those who are sanctified.’
- Eyes Wide Open Leads From Darkness To Light
- Eyes Wide Open Leads From The Power Of Satan To God
- Eyes Wide Open Leads To The Forgiveness Of Sin
30 When he was at table with them, he took the bread and blessed and broke it and gave it to them. 31 And their eyes were opened, and they recognized him.
- Eyes Wide Open: The Broken Bread
- They were with Jesus but did not recognize him
- You Must See Jesus As The Bread That Was Broken
- The bias of what we want Jesus to be in comparison to what he wants us to see
- Not just what you hoped he would be,, He’s better than what you hope he would be
- Not just a Sunday savior
- Not a social club savior
- Eyes Wide Open: Reality Check
- Elisha’s Servant (2 Kings 6)
- When His Vision Changed His Reality Was Challenged
- The Ability To See The Realm That Was Invisible Allowed Him To Experience A Reality That Was Invincible
- A New Realm With A New Reality
- The Only Difference Between Invisible And Invincible Is Vision
- Access to the higher ground
- The enemy had it over Elisha
- But our God has it over our enemy