Do you want fair or do you want grace?
8 For you are saved by grace through faith, and this is not from yourselves; it is God’s gift— 9 not from works, so that no one can boast.
- Saved By Grace
- It’s not about me
- Don’t Spend Your Life Trying To Figure Out Fair
13 “But he answered one of them, ‘I am not being unfair to you, friend. Didn’t you agree to work for a denarius? 14 Take your pay and go. I want to give the one who was hired last the same as I gave you. 15 Don’t I have the right to do what I want with my own money? Or are you envious because I am generous?’
- “It’s Not Fair” – Are You Envious Because I Am Generous?”
- Grace Is Not Fair
- Love Is Not Fair
- Sacrifice Is Not Fair
- Instead of being grateful for what I have, I am consumed with what someone else has
- Fair is generally focused on the past
- Grace is focused on the possibilities
- The Father Was Willing To Endure A Judas To Give Us A Jesus
- Jesus Was Still Casting At The Cross
- But why would he cast to the crowd that is crucifying him.
- Why would he cast to a murder who has lived his life in rejection of him?
- Grace got them both