When we are suffering, we search for all these physical answers when the Answer is right in front of us.
25 And a woman was there who had been subject to bleeding for twelve years. 26 She had suffered a great deal under the care of many doctors and had spent all she had, yet instead of getting better she grew worse.
- The Season Of Searching
- Issue: Incurable Medical Condition
- She was unclean
- This caused her to be an outcast in society
- Have you ever felt frustration about an area of your life that you can’t change?
- Have you ever been in a season of searching?
We have established the problem: areas that we are searching without finding solutions.
Now, the question must be asked. What are we going to do about it!?
- The Solution: FIND THIS MAN JESUS
27 When she heard about Jesus, she came up behind him in the crowd and touched his cloak, 28 because she thought, “If I just touch his clothes, I will be healed.” 29 Immediately her bleeding stopped and she felt in her body that she was freed from her suffering. 30 At once Jesus realized that power had gone out from him. He turned around in the crowd and asked, “Who touched my clothes?” 31 “You see the people crowding against you,” his disciples answered, “and yet you can ask, ‘Who touched me?’ ”
- There’s A Reach That God Responds To
- The Nature Of God Desires To Heal