We are so excited to be reopening our GMKids and Zone Ministries!
Like our redesigned weekend services, we’re taking additional steps to keep our KidMin environments safe (and fun) for your family.
We’ve increased hygiene and cleaning protocols in our GM KidMin
spaces during and between services.
- We will sanitize each child’s hands before and after GM KidMin.
- All hard surfaces will be sanitized before, during, and after services. Toys will be sanitized before and after each service.
- Volunteers will be screened prior to serving each Sunday.
When you arrive, be ready for a redesigned check-in process to help support a safe environment.
Our contactless experience will extend to check-in as GM KidMin volunteers will help you at the check-in kiosks.
We encourage you to only send one parent into GM KidMin for drop-off and pick-up to help limit traffic in the commons.
- When you arrive one parent will head straight to the Check-In Kiosks, where one of our Check-In Volunteers will guide you through a contactless check-in experience.
- To keep a clean and safe environment for our GMKids and Zoners, we have created a drop off location where a KidMin host will greet you, check your child for symptoms, and sanitize their hands.
- We ask that all GMKids and Zoners keep their toys at home or leave them with Mom and Dad to help minimize the spread of germs.
- During this time, we will not be allowing outside food in our KidMin areas.
- You are welcome to bring your diaper bag, but it will be stored outside the Nursery/Toddler rooms. We will have all necessary items including diapers and wipes.
- For pick up, you will go to the same location as drop off. You will show the KidMin Host your parent tag, the Host will call for your child, match the parent tag to your child’s tag, and sanitize their hands before they leave.
- Fever Over 100
- Cough or Sore Throat
- Shortness of Breath
- Contact with anyone confirmed to have COVID-19 in the past 14 days
In the event of a confirmed positive COVID-19 case in your child’s classroom:
- An email notification will be sent out to parents
- Extra cleaning will take place in the rooms affected, including all toys and hard surfaces.
- We ask that families follow the recommendations of their doctor before returning to GM KidMin