FUSE students, we’ve got a great summer camp scoped out and planned for you! This year we are headed to Glorieta, NM to team up with other students for worship and outdoor fun like hiking, sports, a waterpark and more!
This is a trip you do not want to miss. So don’t delay and sign up today!
Depart & Arrival:
- July 5 – Check-in opens at 6pm. We will provide pizza for the students, BYOD if they’d like something else.
- Buses arrive at 7:30pm; Depart at 8pm; Arrive in Santa Fe the morning of July 6. Students will be able to eat, shop, enjoy the area.
- Reload the bus to Glorieta Camp at 2pm, arrive there at 3pm on July 6.
- July 10 – Depart Glorieta Camp at 10am; Lunch and Dinner on the way home; Arrive at GM between 11pm – 12 am the night of July 10.
- Cash for food at Fuel Stops (optional), breakfast and lunch on the way there.
- Cash for souvenirs/Student Life t-shirts (optional)
- Cash for food at Fuel Stops (optional), lunch and dinner on the way home.
- Extra cash for Student Life gear, Glorieta Camp store, Glorieta Coffee Shop
General Camp Policies:
- No phones allowed at camp, students will need to leave them with you.
- All leaders will have phones for use should an emergency of any kind arise.
- Bottled drinks only on the bus, no open containers
- We will have snack bags for each student, but they can bring their own snacks on the bus and for the week.
- At check-in, expect last name check-in, snack bag table, and t-shirt table.
What To Bring:
- Bathroom Toiletries
- Rain Gear (Just in case!)
- Pack clothes for 4 full days of camp. They will get dirty during the day, and they’ll normally want to shower and change clothes for nighttime services. We suggest 7-8 changes of clothes.
- Shorts: Fingertip length
- Jackets/sweatshirts/beanies for possible evening cool weather
- Jeans in case of cool weather
- Tennis shoes (may want 2 pair to rotate between in case they get wet)
- Flip flops or casual shoes
Swimsuit policies: Glorieta has water elements! (YAY!)
- GIRLS – One piece with board shorts, OR two piece tankini with board shorts, OR two piece bikini with tank top and board shorts.
- GUYS – Normal swim shorts, no Speedos please (ha!)
What NOT To Bring:
- Cell Phone
- iPod/iPad/Tablets/Gaming Devices
- Any other electronics not listed here
- Knives or Guns
- Walkie Talkies
- Tobacco/Alcohol/Drugs (Duh!)
Required Forms: (completed BEFORE July 5th)
- Youth Waiver and Release From HERE (PRINT & RETURN)
- Medical Release Form HERE (PRINT & RETURN)
- Glorieta (Camp Eagle) Waiver HERE (COMPLETE ONLINE)