We all want something that works for us, but so many times we look in the wrong places.
24 And let us consider how to stir up (provoke) one another to love and good works, 25 not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near.
- Let Us Consider How To Provoke One Another To Love
- What Works For You?
- Driven/Dominant/Type A — they want a challenge, they want to be pushed, they thrive in competition; Fear – failure
- Inspired/Extrovert/Story Teller/Social Connecter — they crave crowd, love meeting new people, love thinking outside the box .. most important thing FUN…; Fear – not being liked
- Steady/Supportive/Calm/Peacemaker – they love the people they trust. They are consistent. They will last the longest because their temperament is not volatile; Fear – conflict
- Complex/Creative/Analytical/Researcher – process matters. Perfection is attainable and expected. It is most important to be right. I want to know my role, who is in charge and who I am in charge of; Fear – change/loss of control
- If We Are So Different, How Does It Work?
- We all need love
- WE ALL NEED SAVING
- He Came For You
- He Gave All For You
- He Broke The Rules For You
- If YOU could leave the grave behind you, so can I
10 For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost
46 Then Jesus, calling out with a loud voice, said, “Father, into your hands I commit my spirit!” And having said this he breathed his last.
2 Corinthians 5:17
17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.